Military Discount Program
Nissan Military Discount Program Near St. Louis, MO
How Do We Thank Our Military here at AutoCenters Nissan? With Great Discounts
You love getting discounts, don’t you? Who doesn’t? It seems that everywhere you turn there are businesses that are offering discounts for frequent purchases or being a return customer, or subscribing to a certain organization. At AutoCenters Nissan we want to thank all of this country’s hard-working and brave military with a special purchase program. It is our honor to assist you in every way we can to get you the most savings possible on your new Nissan car, truck or SUV.
Whether you’re stationed at the nearby Scott Airforce Base in St. Clair County, IL, or elsewhere, please check out our generous discounts for military personnel. Ready to learn more?
Benefits of Our Military Purchase Program & Discounts
- Love car shopping but hate the bartering? Enjoy a haggle-free buying experience here at AutoCenters Nissan.
- We offer a VPP (Vehicle Purchase Program) discount which can be combined with all other eligible offers and incentives. Imagine the savings!
- With our Military Purchase Program, you’re entitled to NMAC/IFS lease specials, and APRs are still applicable.
Who is eligible for the Military Purchase Program? What Documentation Do I Need?
- US Active and Reserve US Military personnel: Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is required
- US Military veterans-within 12 months of active duty: Most current active service Leave and Earning Statement (LES)
- US Military retirees: DD214/NGB22 or other documentation supporting time in service
- The spouses and partners of Active and Reserve US Military, Retired Military, Veterans discharged from active service within the past year
How Do I Participate in the Program
- Visit NissanUSA.com/military, grab your qualified proof of military service and your VPP Claim ID, then head to AutoCenters Nissan (please note claim IDs expire 45 days from issuance and US Military Personnel can issue two claims per calendar year for personal use)
- When you arrive at AutoCenters Nissan, let the Dealership Manager know that you are a VPP customer, then choose the vehicle or vehicles you would like to test drive
- Once you’ve found your perfect vehicle, you will need to present your Claim ID and review and sign the Nissan/Infiniti VPP Claim Form
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about the process
We look forward to your visit soon here at AutoCenters Nissan. We’re located conveniently in Herculaneum,MO , close to the nearby areas of St Louis, Hazelwood, Alton, O’Fallon, Belleville, and Collinsville IL.